Vaginitis Specialists - Find Vaginitis Doctors, Physicians

Vaginitis specialists

If you think you may be suffering from vaginitis, it is important to seek professional medical care to get a proper diagnosis and the correct therapy started, with both an internal medicine specialist and mount and whiff tests.

Gynecologists typically see more of the issues related to vaginitis and finding a board certified obstetrician and gynecologist can be helpful.  The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists ( can be a helpful resourse. The National Vulvodynia Association ( has a resource section that lists providers who are well versed in vaginal and vulvar diseases and have experience in dealing with these problems.  The International Society for the Study of Women’s sexual health (, The European Society for Sexual Medicine ( and the International Society for Sexual Medicine ( are all good resources when vaginitis has impacted sexual function.  If you are in need of a therapist or counselor, The American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists ( is a good place to start your search.




Read more about symptoms affecting the vulva and vagina that may be causing discomfort or pain.

Learn more


Read more about vulvar and vaginal disorders that affect women and their quality of life.

Learn more