Yeast Infection Specialists - Find Yeast Infections Doctors, Physicians

Yeast infection specialists

If you think you may be suffering from a candidal infection it is important to seek medical professional care to get a proper diagnosis and then the correct therapy started. There are a variety of health care professionals who can diagnosis and treat yeast infections. Both an internal medicine specialist and family physician can perform vaginal examinations and complete the wet mount and whiff tests.

Gynecologists typically see more of the issues related to vaginitis and finding a board certified obstetrician and gynecologist can be helpful.  The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists ( can be a helpful recourse.  The National Vulvodynia Association ( is helpful by having a resource section that lists providers who are well versed in vaginal and vulvar diseases and have experience in dealing with these problems.  The International society for the Study of Women’s sexual health (, The European Society For Sexual Medicine ( and the International Society For Sexual Medicine ( are all good resources when vaginitis has impacted sexual function.  If you are in need of a therapist or counselor, The American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists ( is a good place to start your search.

Feminine Hygiene




Read more about symptoms affecting the vulva and vagina that may be causing discomfort or pain.

Learn more


Read more about vulvar and vaginal disorders that affect women and their quality of life.

Learn more